Subject: Re: [Leica] was:news photos on private property, now: confronted by police.
From: "James Harrison" <leica@wf.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:23:42 -0600

Ted Grant said:
 In todays world with so many people
>carrying cameras it is a good thing to have some idea where & when you can
>take pictures.

Good words Ted!!
I shot a KKK ralley a few years ago...Skinheads; tatooes; etc;;;several got
arrested;;;I gave my prints to a US Marshall that I have worked with over 20
years;;he passed them around to the Feds.  Next time he saw me he said "
great work;;;you photographed all our undercover agents also!!"..  jh