Subject: [Leica] Meter for M3
From: "Jae S. Lee" <jlee@long-beach.va.gov>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:18:48 -0800

I'm debating myself in choosing lightmeter for my M3.  I need it not only
for outdoor shots but also indoor shots.  Therefore, lower end of the meter
should be reasonably sensitive enough.  What I have in mind is either Lunar
Pro Digital or Sekonic L-318B.  I don't want to get too much expensive ones
with spot meter and flash capabilities.   Can you please share your
experience with me?  I need a meter that's simple to use and that's gonna
last more than 15 years...  Thank you.
* what kind of neck strap is good for M3? Please be specific on brand model
name.

Jason