Subject: [Leica] Holiday Plans, LUGers in the Carribean? (St. Lucia)
From: "Jim Licquia" <licquia@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:27:44 -0600

Are there any LUGers living in St. Lucia, or who will be visiting same
during the week of December 20 - 27 who might want to get together for a
couple of hours during that week to swap stories, talk Leicas and perhaps go
on a photo shoot?

We will be staying at a resort called "Rendezvous" which is very close to
Castries. We will also not be too far from Rodney Bay and Gros Islet.

If you are game, I'd enjoy hearing from you and possibly getting together on
that beautiful island which is between Martinique on the North and St.
Vincent on the south with Barbados to the east.

Jim Licquia, LHSA