Subject: [Leica] Re: M6TTL user report
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 03:34:01 -0500

At 4 Dec 98 22:24:27 +0800, Adrian Bradshaw <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn> wrote:

> The shutter dial has a "B" setting and "OFF" setting that do the same
> thing - bizarre.

When I muttered pretty much the same thing to a Leica representative at a
show, he said that "B" turns off the regular light meter but leaves the
flash-metering circuitry live, and "OFF" turns it all off.

I don't know if this is actually precisely true.  I merely report what he said.

There's nothing on the subject in the owner's manual?

 -jbm