Subject: Re: [Leica] RE New lower price
From: "Mikiro Mori" <arbos3@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 12:27:33 PST

Hans-Ferdinand wrote:

> Tamarkin offers at their homepage and I found them about the same
>level compared to used Leica stuff in german stores.

Vielen Dank, Hans-Ferdinand.  I'll remember the information from you.
The market of used Leica seems so small in Strasbourg.  For the last six
months I have seen three persons who had a camera with the red dot on
it, and they appear to be tourists from your country!

>Enjoy the Riesling, Munster cheese, Kugelhupf and....

Hhhhm, J'aime Riesling d'Alsace. And... don't forget Baeckeoffe and
Lawerknepfle.  They are my favorite Alsatian dishes.

Salut,

Mikiro
Strasbourg, Alsace
Visit my gallery at