Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery Holiday hours
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:38:36 EST

We forgot to mention (hard to believe with the size of the previous message)
that in addition to our regular hours (Tues - Friday 11 to 6 and Saturday 12
to 6), Leica Gallery will be open on Sunday, December 13 and Sunday, December
20 from 12 Noon to 5 PM. Maybe this will help some holiday visitors and,
again, we will have Alex Webb and Dr. Paul Wolff in the exhibition space at
that time - Regards, Rose and jay Deutsch / Leica Gallery