Subject: [Leica] Color Film Recommendations
From: george ivanyo <gti@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 01:38:54 -0500

Hi, Group,
I volunteered to shoot some staged shows at the local grammar
school (Christmas Pageant, Band Concert, etc.).  I've been at
the location before and noticed the lighting is poor and spotty.

I have Summicrons available with M3 and M4 bodies and need to
shoot color negative, no flash.

I've never done this type of shooting before and I'm looking
for film and metering recommendations from some LUGgers who
have been there, done that.

TIA,
George