Subject: [Leica] was Nice Story "interesting shooting technique!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 09:26:39 -0800

>Paul Schiemer wrote:
>
>>Oh yeah, one other little thing I do... sometimes;  the first frame is
>>taken with the camera up to my eye. Click, wind, drop the camera just a
>>hair, look over the top, then trip the shutter again.  They are totally
>>off guard.
>>If it's working, and they flash that 'real' smile, then snap a few more
>>frames quickly, still looking over the top.  If it gets animated, put
>>the camera back up to your eye and frame again.  [Yes, I've chopped a
>>few heads in the learning phase!]>>>>>>>

Hi Paul,

A most interesting tactic!!! That's why I say there are no definitive
answers as one never knows when something comes along that is simple and
right off the wall!

I'll give it a try sometime between now and the end of the year, actually
Christmas will probably afford some unique opportunities.

thanks again for the idea, others should give it a try for people pictures.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant