Subject: RE: [Leica] lenses
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 10:58:10 -0500

I realize that what I am about to write is extremely heretical, but:
If you are an M user/lover, but also want the benefits of modern SLRdom, go
for an EOS, F5 or F100. That way you get all the benefits of the electronic
photo revolution, but at the same time have your M ... I know that there are
those on the list who swear by the R8, etc., and I'm sure it's the right
camera for them. And all I have as an SLR is an old Nikon F (but I admit
that's more cost than choice). If I were playing with a big budget, I'd
definitely combine my M with an EOS or F5 and have the best of both
worlds....:-)