Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 22:26:45 +0100

James,

I think the LHSA is very worthwhile even if you live outside the U.S. For my
$60/year I get the Viewfinder magazine, the Leica Catolog (where I saw the
ad for the M3 that I bought from a member in Germany), and various special
offers. For example, the latest Lager book was offered to the members at a
discounted price.

Nathan

Dr James Harper wrote:

> I too would appreciate some views about the LHSA.  I am thinking of
> joining, but wonder if it is satisfactory for members not living in the
> USA.
> As far as I know, there is no similar organisation in the UK.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> JH

- --
Nathan Wajsman