Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Batteries
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:15:51 -0800

Berthold wrote:

>I'm now following the leica-users-digest for more than one year and was
>always only a reader. But the latest dicussion about batteries for the M6
>makes me being astonished and forces me to respond.
>When listening people talking about problems with the M6 and batteries, I
>always have to remember the disastrous experiences I had with the exposure
>meter of my M6.
 <clip>

My bad experiences with Lithium batteries parallel Berthold's. Erratic
exposure seems common, but (I have not tested this thoroughly) seems worse
with older M6's. Maybe someone else has further experiences.

Silver Oxide cells have not let me down.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com