Subject: Re: [Leica] lenses
From: "Mikiro Mori" <arbos3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 00:01:22 CET

Raimo Korhonen wrote:

>I like your pictures - although I shoot mostly in colour - my
>favourite is Andlau in the night!

Hi, Raimo,

Thanks for your kind words. I really like your ICE and AUTUMN 1985 at
your site: http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen. Your photos
remind me of those in "CREATION" by Hans (He took most of his photos
with SL, right?)

I understand you love "tanka" (and possibly also "haiku").  I take only
B&W photos because photography is poetry by image to me, which is close
to "sumi-e" (oriental black ink painting).  Next summer I will go to
Imatra to attend my friends' wedding.  I am also looking forward to
visiting Estonia.  I've heard it is very very beautiful.

All the best,

Mikiro
Strasbourg, Alsace
Visit my gallery at