Subject: [Leica] Re: Telephoto Lenses
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 20:14:04 EST

I've seen photographers get within 10 metres of bison, thinking that the
huge beasts are plodding and slow.  They aren't distance runners, but for
short sprints the 1000kg animals can reach 45kph or so.  Quite similar to
the Humber Super Snipe my uncle used to drive.

Regards,
Nigel

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998 14:07:21 -0800 drodgers@nextlink.net writes:

>Semi-domestic animals are bad enough. I've seen pictures of people
>getting
>up close and personal photographing wild animals and it makes me
>cringe.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]