Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: KINOPTIC lenses
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:00:09 +0100

Yes you are right - Leica has been a champion of what they called staggered
coating but I think that now as the relevant patents have expired also
Leica is moving towards true multicoating. I do not believe that there have
been any uncoated lens surfaces in Leica lenses after the war. I may be
biased but I think that Pentax had the best coatings - aided by Zeiss as I
think Marc will soon point out.
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen
nyt myös Kameralehden juttuja suomeksi