Subject: [Leica] Leica M5 vs Leica M6
From: Rikard Söderström <ridsom97@student.umu.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:48:09 +0100

Hello all LUG participants

I am a new Internet meber (newly uppgraded my girlfriens old computer)

The first question i like to ask the LUG-party

I am a not so happy owner of A Leica M5, (planing to sell it or trade it
against a M6)
The only thing that is realy bother my is the Lightmeter who constantly
are giving my a headache, I do not dislike the spotmesurment, just that
I dont rely on the exacitude of the mesurment. Is it some one who has the
experience of
both Leica M5 and Leica M6 lightmeeters who would like to inform me about the
diffrent deflection (not how they are shown in the rangefinder, in that
case i most say
that the Leica M5 i superior, whit the Time shown in the rangefinder and
the thumb grip of the time-gear)

Hope for answer Rikard