Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 RF at infinity
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 20:08:08 -0400

Jim:

This is a good example of why I made the original comment that beginners to
rangefinders are the predominant complainers about range finder adjustment.
 At least Sandy had the intelligence to ask before complaining to Leica
about their lack of quality.

For the rest of the legitimate complaints, I suspect the dealer has a bit
of the blame there.  Some of the new Leicas at a dealer have been handled
quite a bit.  they might even take back a camera and just put it into stock
until the next buyer complains.  I know a lot of retailers no matter what
the product will take an item back and replace it with another just to
satisfy the customer and not lose a sale.

Regards,

Robert Stevens