Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Serial Numbers
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:28:02 +0100

You can find serial numbers up to 1992 in Rogliatti's "Leica-The First 70
Years". Alternatively, you can post your number on the LUG and someone will
dig up the year. If it helps, my M6 is from 1994 and has serial no. 2.000.xxx.

Nathan

Rikard Söderström wrote:

> Once upon a time a long long long time ago i spooted one at Hans Phalens
> Leica Site i don't know if it is there any more, please let me know if you
> find a list i intend to buy or change to a M6

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

Photography page:  http://members.tripod.com/~belgiangator/index.html