Subject: RE: [Leica] I for one am glad Kodachrome is dead or dying.[!]
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:32:25 -0800

Like I said, don't knock it 'til you've tried it.  The only thing that is
potentially better is Archival quality but the new ektachromes have improved
that too!
Acuity??  Nonsense!
Prettier palate??  Poppycock!!  Kodachrome reproduces purple as blue, so
what palate?
Finer grain...Nope, not anymore.  New T-grain emulsions in Ektachromes blow
away archane kodachrap.

Even Nat'l Geographic photogs stopped using it, except maybe on occasion.

Peter K