Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 25
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:08:21 -0700

Nigel,

I recall seeing something in a Kodak mailing over the last year. that Royal
Gold 25 was discontinued. This was the re-incarnation of Ektar 25, which had
already been discontinued.

I realise it is in the US, but you might want to try E Mailing the person
who sent out the info about film/paper being discontinued by Kodak, that I
forwarded to the list.

    thombx19@aol.com

   >Thom Bell
  > Kodak Information Center, USA
  > 1-800-242-2424, extension 19

Last time I enquired, there was no iso25 print film from kodak

Tim Atherton,
Tim Atherton Photography,
PO Box 515,
Yellowknife,
NT, X1A N4,
Canada.

Ph/Fx 867.669.9874

DOCUMENTARY * REPORTAGE * EDITORIAL * ARCHITECTURAL