Subject: [Leica] Re: Focusing screens
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:16:27 -0800

I have found that the uniform ground glass with grid works best, in all
situations, for me. I have this screen in three R7's and an R4sP. The grid
helps keep verticals vertical and horizontals horizontal. The uniform GG
allows focusing anywhere on the screen. Allows checking DOF with the
preview lever.

Jim