Subject: Re: [Leica] Roswell, NM trip
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:45:33 -0600

All this talk of what photo equipment to take if your're going to be
abducted by space aliens should be irrelevant, because I'm sure I've
read somewhere that nobody with a camera ever gets abducted by space
aliens anyway.  In fact, carrying a camera (apparently any camera, but
if you're going to take one take a Leica, to keep it on topic) is
supposed to be a sure way NOT to be abducted.

Cheers,
Kip