Subject: Re: : [Leica] Re: Halogen light and lenses
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:45:11 -0000

Thanks Ted - you said what I was thinking!

I have my Leicas to use as photographic tools and after 40 years behind the
camera (started with my first Kodak at 12) I know that they are the finest I
have ever had my hands on.   I don't need to look at them with halogen
lights to know that, I just need to look at the results which are
technically superior and aesthetically more pleasing.   I just work
differently with Leica!

Gerry (UK)