Subject: Re: [Leica] Legal links
From: Dennis Painter <dwp@deltanet.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 06:43:21 -0800

I think this is a tough issue which probably is undecided.  Barring a
technical means to stop people from coming from the offending site to
yours (such means might be possible).

You might post a warning to all to not link to your site without your
permission.  Such action is alluded to in the opinion of Brad Templeton
at the bottom of his web page at:

http://www.templetons.com/brad/linkright.html

Posting permission required to link then advising the offending party to
remove their link as it violates your copyright might be enought
'threat' to make them pull the link.

Good luck in this,

Bests,

Dennis