Subject: Re: [Leica] [No Leica] Legal Links (?)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:38:17 -0500

- --=====================_116896530==_.ALT

At 08:50 AM 12/14/98 -0500, Paul Schiemer <CRprop1@aol.com> wrote:

>>   *Fer three; if the subject is being debated so hotly on PhotoPro, why
>> bring it over here?

Because the LUGnuts are my family and friends and I value their opinions.

>> Perhaps to increase your traffic (hence the MANY
>> click thrus prominently displayed within your messages?)  [Curious,
>> there are almost as many click thrus in the Manley messages as there are
>> in the 24 ASPH FS messages!]

I don't have a counter on my pages and if by "click thrus" you mean links, I
only have two after my signature - one of which is a site I put up to try to
help Honduras.

>>   *Fer four; since it contained NO Leica information it is considered
>> proper to note same in the Subj: area (as you can see from my effort
>> above.) People can then SKIP the meaningless drivel for the more
>> important meat of the NG.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the photographs are made with Leicas.  Or are
we limited to discussing technical aspects of the cameras and not how we use
them?

- --=====================_116896530==_.ALT

is being debated so hotly on PhotoPro, why<br>
Because the LUGnuts are my family and friends and I value their
opinions.<br>
(hence the MANY<br>
click thrus prominently displayed within your messages?)&nbsp;
[Curious,<br>
there are almost as many click thrus in the Manley messages as there
are<br>
I don't have a counter on my pages and if by &quot;click thrus&quot; you
mean links, I only have two after my signature - one of which is a site I
put up to try to help Honduras.<br>
contained NO Leica information it is considered<br>
proper to note same in the Subj: area (as you can see from my
effort<br>
above.) People can then SKIP the meaningless drivel for the more<br>
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the photographs are made with
Leicas.&nbsp; Or are we limited to discussing technical aspects of the
cameras and not how we use them?<br>
site you find objectionable is so terrible,<br>
change your URL or drop it all together.&nbsp; Or, on the other hand,
maybe<br>
you could remove the material they find so provocative?&nbsp; Have you
paused<br>
to consider you might be promulgating the 'problem' after
all?</blockquote><br>
This is one option.&nbsp; I should never publish photographs of people
then, right?&nbsp; Thank you so much for your help!<br>