Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Paul Schiemer [No Leica] Legal Links (?)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:06:54 -0800

Greg Locke wrote:

>        GOOD RANT!, Ted.  I'm impressed.  You could become an honorary
>Newfoundlander with that one.

Greg,

An Honour I'd gladly and humbly accept!:)

<<<<<I am on my way to the Duke of Duckworth for a pint of Guinness with
the OTHER photographers in St. John's (actually there are 6 of us).  If you
can make it by 8:00PM NST, you drink for free. >>>>>>>>>

Dang!

"Scotty!  Beam me over to the other side of the country right away! Nothing
like sharing a drink, especially a free one with Newfie's!" :) :)

>Just to keep it on topic.. there will be at least 3 Leicas on the bar.

And if I could get there, there'd be 4! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant