Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:44:49 +0100

You get the Viewfinder by becoming member of the Leica Historical Society of
America. It costs $60/year. You can contact the LHSA Secretary-Treasurer,
P.O. Box 793968, Dallas, TX 75379-3968. You can take a peek at their web
site, whose URL I unfortunately do not have handy, but a seach on LHSA shoud
find it.

Nathan

Claude V Lepage wrote:

> Could someone provide me with the detailed information to suscribe to the
> Viewfinder.  Thank you!
>
> Delete document after:

- --
Nathan Wajsman