Subject: Re: [Leica] My 135 Apo Telyt doesn't like my M3!!!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:01:35 +0100

Alan,

Yes I did, this afternoon, and they are perfect!!! Sharp, beautiful colour
rendition on Fuji Provia, everything as advertised.

This is now driving me crazy; the M3 works fine with other lenses, the 135mm
works fine on the M6, so the problem must be some sort of incompatibility between
the M3 and the 135; the title of this thread seems very fitting.  Tomorrow I will
take the camera and lens to Photo Alpha (that's where I bought the 135) and see
what they think.

Nathan

Alan Ball wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> Did you get your M6 + 135mm test slides back ? And ?
>
> Alan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium