Subject: [Leica] M6 HM .85 TTL in Stock!
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:00:23 -0400

Hi:

My local dealer just got a M^ HM .85 TTL today.  It was not what he had
ordered and thought I might be interested in it before he sent it back.
For those who are interested in one of these impossible to get cameras, I
can put you in touch with him.  He wants $3,200 Canadian ($2091 usd) for it
and he is an authorized Leica dealer so it would have the Canadian and
International warranty.

He had planned to ship it back tomorrow if there was not any interest in it.

Regards,

Robert