Subject: [Leica] Re: Which third lens? 24 or 50
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:38:00 -0800

You cannot compare a 50 and a 24. That's like comparing an apple with a
tomato. A 50 is a normal lens. Actually longer than normal. A 24 is a very
wide angle lens. The way you photograph with these lenses is completely
different. You will end up with both. So choose which you want first. I'm
going to sell my 24/2.8-R, because I use my 28PC far more. It's my WA of
choice. And I just got a 21 ASPH for my M, which will take care of the
very-wide stuff. I also have a 15mm Super-Elmarit which takes care of the
super-wide stuff.

Jim