Subject: Re: [Leica] Any spanish Luggers out there?
From: Francisco.ACOSTA@DG3.cec.be
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:31:38 +0100

Hola Fernando,
Yes, spanish people also like Leicas but I don't know where are they hiding.
Actually, now that I think, I've never seen one in the streets. As for me, I'm
from San Sebastian and an "emigrant" in the cold and grey Belgium (but nice
country and even nicer fellow Luggers!!).

Un abrazo y hasta cuando quieras,
Francisco
Brussels