Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenshood cover for Noctilux
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:14:10 -0500

     Nathan,

     I don't own a Noctilux, but Erwin Puts's web site lists your P/N 12519
     as the lens hood for the E58 filter thread Noctilux, for which it also
     shows the P/N 14205 as the appropriate lens cap.  But it does NOT list
     any lens hood cover, and from that omission, one might infer that none
     ever existed.  Perhaps someone else will give you a more authoritative
     answer.  Happy Noctiluxing!

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, VA