Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M gear.....only two items left!
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:44:41 +0100

Francesco wrote:

> I sold my R7 a month ago.....I was ready to exit the SLR line
> completely but then I made the decision to give up the M line
> and return to Leica SLR.  I used to have a chrome R8 last year
> then sold it for an M6, which I stuck with for this entire year.
> I just recently made the decision to return to R8.....I chose the R8
> over the R7 because:  MLU, more shutter speed range, clearer
> digital info in viewfinder, more ergonomic for my small hands.

Dear Mr.Sanfilippo,

Be preparrred.

I can see in the entrails of a bald toad that starting from mid 1999
a lucky Leica M period will begin for you.
A Noctilux is hiding in the darkness of your future.
It will find you.

Be preparrred.

Dr.Nooky FIKUS
Qualified witch doctor, University of Midland, Canada
Phd, Leica Academy, Solms, Germany

PS: LUGers, a nice black R8 (mint-) and a bunch of R lenses
must be available from July 99.
Please e-mail Francesco privately: <fls@san.rr.com>

Lucien