Subject: My Apologies Ted!!!!.....[Leica] Luggers are dangerous
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:41:42 EST

Ted:

Everyone is aware that you occasionally come up with some risque comments.
When I saw your post I must admit that I had to read it twice.  My first
glance at it I interpreted it to say that one of the things that the Noctilux
does best is taking pictures while in bed.   On the second pass I read that
you could take pictures of everyone else while they were in bed.  I thought to
myself, Ted is getting kinkier and kinkier.   I must apologize to you because
that is not what you said all.  I am really tired so please excuse me, I must
go to bed (without my Noctilux).

Cheers,
Bob Bedwell

<<