Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux Lore!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 20:59:28 -0500

Ted- and, Bob!
I agree with you- when you have the capability, you try for more of those
'impossible' shots. It's like having a fast car; how often do you wonder
what it'd be like to get her on the open road, and let 'er rip before you
actually 'see what she'll do'!
Having played around with 50s such as the Elmar, Summitar, Summarit,
Summicron, and Noctilux, and just this week a pre-war Summar, I am amazed at
the individual 'personality' each of these lenses has. It is as if the
designers had tried to come up with as many 'flavors' as they could imagine!
It remains for the photographer to pick the tool that works for that
particular 'look' he/she might be trying to get!
I personally love 'em all!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com