Subject: Re: [Leica] New Home Page
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 00:11:13 -0800

Hi Jim:

REALLY loved your stuff.....very personal and honest photography,
no fluff, just reality....I love it.  I was in Southeast Asia and
Hong Kong in January and cannot wait to return and photograph
some more.

2 suggesstions from a webmaster:

1.  Please add technical details where possible....it is very interesting to
most photographers to read what body, lens, film, etc. you used for each shot.

2.  If you scanned those yourself, try a tad of sharpening to really make the
images pop off the screen.  Not too much, just enough to define lines
and add 3-dimensionality.

Other than those minor points, GREAT STUFF!  Post more!

Francesco

PS:  Since I am just getting back into the R system again, I look forward
to learning what lenses you used for each of those images!  :-)