Subject: Re: [Leica] Telescope Attachment question
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:25:58 EST

Marc, are you able (via the 14127) to use M lenses?  Is the view equal to
what would be "seen" by a camera body with the same lens?  I ask because
a while ago we were discussing possible means of using graduated neutral
density filters with the M's, and the thought occured to me that perhaps
this ocular attachment might be used to position the ND grad prior to
mounting the lens on the camera.

Regards,
Nigel

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:31:49 -0500 Marc James Small
<msmall@roanoke.infi.net> writes:

>now
>use this with a 14127 adapter and R T-mount adapter on various lenses
>and
>telescopes.  It is a wonderful piece.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]