Subject: [Leica] Re: R6.2 awkward handling
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 98 06:28:37 +1100

"Richard Clompus" <rclompus@voicenet.com> wrote:

>Somehow after using an R8 for 6 months, the R6.2
>seems too small for my small hands.

I have found the R6.2 awkwardly small as well.  I
solved the problem by always using it with a motor
winder.  Aside from auto winding, it gives you more
surface area to grip on, as well as an additional
(electronic) shutter button, which I find pretty handy
for portrait format shooting.

Load up the winder with lithium A4 cells and the
weight addition isn't too bad.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth

VR MEDIA  SOUND  PHOTO  JAVA