Subject: Re: [Leica] U.S. Press Photography
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:03:09 -0600

>Is there any particular equipment used, whether Leica or not, by
>photographers for A.F.P. and Reuters that would explain their
>seemingly greater ability to capture the moment??

No,

It would more likely be that AP has been raping their freelances since last
April 1st (some say it's not joke, I concur) and trying to steal the
copyrights away, and not letting them work in their offices any more.

The difference isn't the photographers, or their equipment. It's the fact
that AP treats photographers like trash, and Reuters and AFP don't.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.