Subject: [Leica] Old items of any interest
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:07:12 -0000

Whilst in my (non-Leica) dealers I discovered two drawers of miscellaneous
Leica items.   There were things like brass reloadable cassettes, 36mm
filters, a couple of auxiliary viewfinders etc.   There was also some kind
of cradle made of ?aluminium which appeared to hold a Leica and attach it to
a tripod (did the older models have no tripod bush?)   It all appeared to be
for pre-M series camera.   He also has screw to M adapters and a camera in
his window described as a Leica III circa 1936.   If anybody is interested
in trying to find something in particular then email me and I will have a
look.