Subject: [Leica] Holiday greetings
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 16:02:54 +0000

LUGs,

Despite my own preference for the time of the Resurrection to that of
the Nativity, I do want to express my holiday greetings to all the
fine folk of the LUG.  My card, for those who want to see it, is at:
http://www.connix.com/~royzart/98card.htm

Roy

   Roy C. Zartarian
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.