Subject: [Leica] Leica knowledge-Thank you
From: "Greg Bicket" <GBicket@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 06:36:36 -0700

To the Leica Users' Group

As the year winds to a close, I want to express my thanks to the many, many
of you who have added to my Leica experience.  After years with Nikon, and
Hasselblad, 1998 was the year I moved into Leica gear, and you have
contributed greatly to my understanding of the equipment, and the results I
produce with it.

But my experience with the LUG has been more than just that, and I thank you
for your generosity in sharing  technical knowledge, experience, and
photographic philosophy  that I think is the LUG at its best.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, the best of New Years to each, and

Enjoy the light.

Greg Bicket