Subject: [Leica] please help...19 or 24?
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:05:38 +0200

Xmas is coming very fast, and I have to make up my mind by tomorow...

LUG users that have used either of the 2 ELMARITS R (19) or (24). which
is the better performer?
I have been shooting wide angle for over a decade but on an Nikon
system. I am planning more trips out to the snowy mountians this Jan.
and I need one of the above lenses. Assuming cost difference is
irrelevant, which one would you go for?

By the way, do they work ok with the R8, do they have upfated ROMs?

Thanks!