Subject: Re: [Leica] Byron and M6
From: Byron Rakitzis <rakitzis@best.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:20:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi.. I'm happy to be on this list, but the intensity may end up
being too rich for me. 100 messages a day is a lot!

I'm in Utah now and the M6 is a pleasure to use. I already miss
the possibility of a 90mm lens. However, without trying to sound
like a spoilsport I want to say that if I could I'd be carting a
view camera around as well. Perhaps that time will come someday as
well. In the meantime I've been scheming in the way you've predicted
about what the sweetest little M outfit would be.

The Leica night-before-xmas contribution was great. Thanks.

Byron.