Subject: [Leica] Chemicals
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:00:55 -0800 (PST)

DIY E6;
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
 I have tried to find something to seal the partially used
concentrate bottles without success so far.  Do you have any suggestions?
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The bladders of wine casks can be re-filled, and as they collapse, they do
not take on air. This helps, but other devices designed for wine can be
adapted. Vacu-vin is one Australian product but you will have an
equivalent. You stopper the bottle and "suck" the air out. I have used
both, but cannot claim to have done any scientific experiments on either.
Works for the wine though you do not want to get the containers mixed up
after one too many ;-)

Alastair Firkin,