Subject: [Leica] "standard camera"
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:48:13 -0500

Eric Welch,

       >>That was one thing that won me over to the R8<<
                            >>What a viewfinder<<

I would think PJs, like yourself, who shoot in the "Hail Mary"
region a lot, would also embrace it for its well dampened
mirror vibration in the slower shutter speeds. Body shake
is the limiting factor for me in these regions (&>) !

It'd be nice, on occasion, to have 1/3 stop ABC, when work-
ing with chromes. Oh well, maybe in the R9, with the built-
in motor drive (&>) !

Tom D.