Subject: [Leica] A Very Merry to All
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:26:11 -0800

- --------------7B3A1D20A3BED0C8FD96BFBB

 LUGnuts all:

I'm off tonight on our sleigh that goes through the water with wind for reindeer.
To Catalina Island we're bound, to sit tied to the hook in a quiet cove and
appreciate all we have.

I want to thank all the many on the LUG for all the sharing, the help, and the
friendships, the advice, the knowledge and passions.

Today is the very important day in the Celtic calendar, the day of the uncut
stone, a day that celebrates all the potential we have to shape our universe.
From what the year has shown me of the character of this group, the potential is
unlimited.

Thanks for letting me be part of such a talented family.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego