Subject: Re: [Leica] Clients and payment-- was Leica Question
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 19:35:49 -0800

- --------------92EAA0ABF12482E87030089B

Ted Grant wrote:

This is what I mean about some of these agencies and their accounting

> habits.

I've been considering starting up a collection through ASMP and NPPA to built the
brick wall we stand all the agency and magazine accountants up against on the day
of retribution.  And we won't shoot them with a Leica, either!  It's gonna be a
very long wall.

donal

> --

Donal Philby