Subject: [Leica] Fulvio Roiter's books, was "standard camera"
From: Lucien <lucien@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 11:34:07 +0100

Dominique PELLISSIER wrote:

> May I suggest to you Fulvio Roiter's books,
> especially the books on Venice (Venezia).
> All the pictures in color have been made with a Leica R gear.

And some Leica-M gear as well.

Dominique,

Fulvio Roiter's books are one of the reasons among many why I switched to Leica.
What was great also was that all the informations about the pics were at the
end of
the books. (like Summicron-R 90/2 at f2 - 1/250 - 64 ASA).
He always used Kodackrome 25 and 64 (and sometimes 200).

I had the chance to see some Ciba printed from pics that he made with
the Apo-Telyt 180/3,4 and K 25. (landscape)

Wow!

Lucien