Subject: Re: [Leica] big Christmas gift! Kinda off topic!:)
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 06:46:27 EST

Congratulations Ted!  That is quite an honor and as a cyberfriend I must add
well-deserved.  I am sure that one of the requirements to win this award is
that you must have class and you have it in spades!

I sincerely appreciate all of your help throughout the year and I wish you a
grand holiday season and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Bob Bedwell