Subject: Re: [Leica] Bill Wright
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 11:38:14 EST

Just how much do you want to know about Bill Wright?  We have been close
friends since high school.  I bought him his first camera in the Republic Of
Panama in 1955 Rollieflex F3.5.  He uses primarily a Nikon F5 but also uses a
M6 for his black and white work.  His greatest love is the Big Bend of Texas,
however he has a second home to keep his wife happy in Sante Fe.  He lives in
Abilene, Texas.  Originally he had a family business of wholesale gasolene
jobber and owned a string of truck stops across west Texas.  Sold out a couple
of years ago and travels and teaches some at some of the Santa Fe workshops.

Drinks good whiskey.  He has done three books, the latest on the Big Bend.
Lives and dreams photography.  He also has a Leica A, but he would not know
what it was.

Clifton